- Effective Speaking Contest
- Peace Poster Contest
- Youth Exchange (We have 3 Hagersville families hosting 6 youth from over seas.
- We sponsor the Local Scouts annually
- Vision screening for senior kindergarten in the peninsula
- We sponsor Haldimand Youth Soccer & Hagersville Minor Ball.
- Our latest project is helping with the new abilities centre van
- We placed 5 benches in the park last year and spear headed
the splash pad and skateboard park
- Annual Dog Walk
- Annual Summer's End Festival with free admittance and open to the public.
- We collect change for Diabetes Research and used glasses
for third world countries
- At Christmas, we distribute poinsettias to shut-ins
- We provide a free Christmas Dinner to all locals
- We promote the "Message in a Bottle" program locally.
- West Haldimand General Hospital
- Our Library's Summer Reading Program
- Chamber of Commerce: Santa Claus Parade and party
- Alzheimer Society
- Hagersville Food Bank
- Haldimand Norfolk Safety Village
- The Kidney Foundation
- Fusion 4 Inclusion
District: Effective Speaking, Youth Exchange, CNIB Lake Jo Lions Quest, Lion's home for the deaf
Ontario Camps: Camp Trillium (childhood cancer)
Camp Huronda (childhood diabetes)
Lake Joseph (for the blind)
Camp Dorset (Dialysis)
Camp Kirk (learning disabilities)
National & International: LCF ( Lions Foundation of Canada)
LCIF (Lions Clubs International Foundation
Disaster relief, special funding)